1. When you arrive to your scheduled appointment, please check in by texting me at 847-533-7585 to let me know you have arrived to your appointment. Do not come into the building until you are instructed to do so. You do not need to bring in your purse. Hopefully you have set up your credit card information in my system, if not just bring in your wallet. Cash and checks are still accepted.
2. We are ONLY allowing the person who is having their scheduled appointment inside our facility (Children, friends, or family will not be allowed in).
3. You will be required to wear a mask into the building and during the time of your appointment, if you don’t have one you can purchase one from me. I will also be wearing protective gear for your and our protection.
4. When you enter the building please wash your hands for 20 seconds either in the bathroom or my room. I have a timer and touchless soap dispenser in my room.
5. There will be a COVID19 Consent Form and Liability Wavier to sign stating that you are healthy enough to partake in non-essential treatments. The liability Waiver states you understand the risks of coming in during a pandemic and that we are not liable. In order to receive a service this form MUST be signed.
6. No outside beverages or food will be allowed. I have water bottles if requested.
7. If you have traveled by plane, cruise ship, or have traveled out of the country within the last 14 days, please reschedule your appointment.
8. Please, if you or a loved one have been exposed to someone who has had COVID19 or any signs of illness such as : fever, chills, headache, cough, fatigue, nausea/vomiting, loss of smell/taste, sore throat, or diarrhea, please reschedule your appointment.